Thursday, December 15, 2011

La crazy wish-list de Glen Goetze de Modular Records

Christmas is coming! We asked our friends, friends of friends, people we love, to tell us what they would like for Christmas. Today it's Glen Goetze's wish list and it definately doesn't look like any!

What would you like to get for Christmas?
1. Mike Tyson's House. Because there's nothing not awesome about it.
2. A bunch of money that I can give to Mark Borchardt to finish Northwestern.
3. Any of the works of Charles Avery. Somehow the wife and I stumbled upon an exhibition of Avery's work in London in 2009 and straight away I was like "this is my sh*t!" Totally captivating escapist art across a range of mediums. Most, if not all of Avery's work is based on an imaginary land in his head, an island that's home to loads of crazy mutant fauna and wild flora. When you put it like that it actually sounds a lot like Australia, maybe that's got something to do with it.
4. Manuel Gottsching "E2-E4" original LP. Because I love it but it's just beyond what I can bring myself to pay for vinyl.
5. A time machine so I can travel back to September 3, 2011 and live it over.


Click, discover and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment