Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Xmas wish list of the talented Greta Villiger, womenswear knit designer at Jonathan Saunders.

Christmas is coming! We asked our friends, friends of friends, people we love, to tell us what they would like for Christmas. Today that's the turn of the inspiring Greta Villiger's to share with us , her respond to our question:

What do you want Santa Claus to bring you for Xmas ?


1.Trinity Hoop earrings by Cartier. They are so beautiful and remind me of earrings my mum used to have when i was growing up.




2. Serge Lutens Datura Noir. My favourite fragrance .






3. Something I know i am receiving : a beautiful piece from a New Zealand artist Derek Henderson . My parents had given me a piece from the series The Wakaito river to remind me of home.





4. A vintage knit dress that has been hanging in my office for some time now , a research piece that I would love to add to my closet.



5. Paco Rabanne 69 purse. I am not really a bag girl but i find this bag so chic and sexy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment